- Precio rebajado
Productos en oferta
INFERNO NEO ST RACE 2.0 READYSET T1 SILVER (KT331P-KE25)
COCHE TRUGGY INFERNO NEO ST RACE 2.0 READYSET T1 SILVER (KT331P-KE25)
Política de seguridad
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Stadium truck Readyset feature packed with high-spec components!
2.4GHz R/C system equipped with failsafe function for extra peace of mind!
With the unrivalled 1/8 GP off-road World Champion DNA at its core, the Inferno ST NEO is testament to Kyosho’s relentless pursuit of more speed. A total of 15 newly designed components have been integrated into the Inferno NEO ST RACE SPEC Readyset to deliver even faster performance from the NEO’s wide dimension chassis with its inherent control stability enhanced by the large capacity big bore oil shocks, front & rear stabilizers, front universal joint and the special Race Spec hard chassis. Also included is the powerful KE25 engine that is both easy to start and adjust. This Readyset is packaged with the Perfex 2.4GHz KT-331P R/C system that automatically manages its own frequencies and features dual-rate function and a failsafe that throttles down in the event the radio signal is lost or interrupted. It’s easy to enjoy off-road when you’re truck powers over the terrain as easily as the Inferno NEO RACE SPEC Readyset. There is no stopping the Inferno and now there’s nothing to stop you discovering the excitement of off-road truck racing!
- Fully assembled Readyset. Just add fuel and batteries to run.
- Features newly designed low body form.
- Equipped with powerful yet easy to manage KE25 engine.
- Pre-installed Perfex KT-331P 2.4GHz R/C system requires no frequency band control.
- Resin chassis stiffeners equipped on both front & rear, similar to the Inferno NEO.
- Small diameter flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
- Spiral gears on front & rear bevel gears provide superior durability.
- Equipped with blue anodized M-size 17mm hex wheel hubs.
- Full bearing specifications include 18 ball bearings through the drive train and wheels and 2 in the clutch bell.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank.
- Compatible with a wide variety of Inferno optional parts.
- Incorporates the proven design DNA of the World Champion Inferno’s 3-differential shaft-driven fulltime 4WD with the ST’s wide chassis dimensions in a fully assembled Readyset.
- Pre-mounted KE25 engine with grey anodized cooling head and polished tuned silencer and manifold.
- Includes special hardened Race Spec main chassis that delivers huge improvements in chassis rigidity and extracts 100% effectiveness from the suspension.
- Large capacity big bore oil shocks are included as standard to provide effective damping under the most severe conditions and over extended periods.
- Equipped with newly designed 6-spoke black wheels and special block tires. Delivers high level balance and claw-like grip for high-traction over rough surfaces.
- 3-piece clutch shoe harnesses the power of the KE25 engine for smooth and efficient acceleration.
- Equipped with mudguards on the rear axle to prevent infiltration of gravel or dirt. Promises superior running stability over a wide variety of surface conditions.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 550mm
- Width : 427mm
- Height : 225mm
- Ground Clearance : 40mm
- Wheelbase : 355mm
- Tread (F/R) : 289mm
- Tire(F/R) : 148mm / 148mm
- Gear Ratio : 15.8:1
- Weight : 3750g approx.
- Motor : KE25 (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust)
- AAA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools