Hubsan ZINO 2+ w/storage bag & extra battery
HUBSAN ZINO 2+ FOLDING DRONE W/STORAGE BAG & EXTRA BATTERY
- Ultra HD 4K
- Extra battery
- Storage bag
- Transmission Distance : 9KM
- Three Axis Gimbal
- Detachable Filter
- Visual Landing Support
- APP Online Update
- Motor: Brushless motor
- Max Flight Speed: Movie Mode 1m/s Normal Mode 12 m/s
- Sport mode:20m/s
- Max flight Time( Windless ):35 min
- 4K:3840*2160 30/60fps
- 2.7K:2704*1520 30/60fps
- 1080P:1920*1080 30/60/120fps
- 720P:1280*720 30/60/120fps
- Battery Capacity:3800 mAh
- Built -in 3800 mah smart lithium battery ,accurate battery power monitoring to ensure the flight safety.Ultra-long flight time to avoid spoil your pleasure when the battery suddenly runs out during shooting
- 3-axis Mechanical Gimbal Enhance the drone stability and picture sharpness
- Ambarella H22 Image Chip
- Support 4K @60fps video shooting with 100 Mbps bitrate for shooting clearer images.
- Sensor:sony 1/2.3 inch
- Image Transmission System : SYNCLEAS
- Image Transmission Range: 9KM
- APP Online Update: Update the latest firmware via APP
Declarations of Conformity
Important Drone Safety Information
Safe flying is YOUR responsibility.
Update 21 October 2019: Drone and model aircraft registration and education service is mandatory from: 30 November 2019
Anyone responsible for a drone or unmanned aircraft (including model aircraft) weighing between 250g and 20kg will need to register as an operator. The cost for this will be £9 renewable annually.
Anyone flying a drone or unmanned aircraft (including model aircraft) weighing between 250g and 20kg will need to take and pass an online education package. This is free and renewable every three years.
As per CAA guidelines, any drone lower than 250g in weight, but inclusive of a camera must be also be registered. Click here for drone registration requirements as outlined by the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
Both of these requirements become law on 30 November 2019.
From 5 November 2019 the system will be available at Register-drones.caa.co.uk.
For full details please visit: https://www.caa.co.uk/
Be Safe - Be Lawful - Be Drone Aware!
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying
Do you have adequate insurance cover for loss "Flyaways" or third party liability?
Click here for the facts on insurance: http://droneaware.org/insure
When you fly a drone in the UK it is your responsibility to be aware of the rules that are in place to keep everyone safe. Follow these simple steps to make sure you are flying safely and legally.
Full details of the Drone Code: https://dronesafe.uk/drone-code/
We recommend you visit the CAA website for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The Civil Aviation Authority website (UK): https://www.caa.co.uk/Consumers/Unmanned-aircraft-and-drones/