Productos en oferta
Traxxas TRX-4 sport KIT crawler TQi XL-5(No battery/charger/electronics)
Traxxas TRX-4 SPORT KIT Crawler EN KIT PARA MONTAR
Nuevo modelo 2019, BATERIA, CARGADOR Y ELECTRONICA NO INCLUIDOS
Política de seguridad
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
MODEL 82010-4: TRX-4 Sport Unassembled Chassis Kit, pre-cut clear body with Expedition Rack, and full-color step-by-step assembly manual. Requires: electronics, battery, and charger
MATERIAL INCLUIDO EN EL KIT
Unassembled TRX-4 Sport Kit
Pre-cut clear TRX-4 Sport body
Expedition Rack with scale accessories
Full-color step-by-step assembly manual
MATERIAL NECESARIO NO INCLUIDO ( VER PESTAÑA DE ACCESORIOS)
Electronic speed control and motor
Battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector
6 or 7 cell NiMH battery pack
2s or 3s LiPo battery pack
Metric hex drivers
1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
Basic hand tools
Screwdrivers, needle nose pliers
Traxxas Ultra-Premium Tire Glue (part #6468) or CA glue
The Power of Portals
Build your own game-changing TRX-4 portal axles with the TRX-4 Sport Kit. These innovative axles lift the chassis at the wheels for huge center pumpkin ground clearance. In order to achieve the same clearance with straight axles (and not get stuck) your tires would need to be over an inch taller than the TRX-4’s. Straddling boulders with ease, the TRX-4 chassis takes the path less traveled and leaves everything else behind.
Torque Twist Eliminated
Total axle gear reduction with portals is over twice non-portal designs, virtually eliminating torque twist. Portal axles transform the motor's power into straight, powerful, forward motion without twisting you off the rocks.
Canyon Trail 1.9 Tires
The 1.9 Canyon Trail tires and tuned foam inserts are super-soft and grippy to deliver superior bite on rocky surfaces with convincing scale realism. A 12mm steel hex drives the wheels.
Pre-Assembled Aluminum GTS Shocks
Pre-assembled coil-over GTS shocks deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded shock bodies, an O-ring cap seal, and dual X-ring shaft seals. Just add the included shock oil.
Pre-Cut Clear Body
The TRX-4 Sport’s clear body comes pre-cut and ready to mount. The included window masking makes it easy to customize the body with your own polycarbonate paint. The detailed injection-molded grill and tail gate are LED-ready with clear (front) and colored (rear) lenses.
Expedition Rack and Scale Accessories
The TRX-4 Sport Kit includes rugged high-clearance front and rear bumpers with red D-rings and matching differential covers. The included Expedition Rack includes a full complement of replica accessories including a jack, gas cans, shovel, axe, snorkel, fire extinguisher, spare tire mount, and traction boards.
Full-time locked front and rear differentials transform your motor’s torque into unstoppable climbing action. With no slippage possible, all four wheels claw with equal traction, powering the lightweight Sport over the toughest obstacles.
Steel Gear Transmission
The single-speed transmission is geared low for the raw torque required to scale the steepest grades. Steel gears provide the Traxxas-Tough™ durability that keeps you on the trail.
Steep approach angles front and rear allow the TRX-4 Sport to tackle big obstacles head on. The front motor design biases weight forward for superior climbing ability.
Portal axles raise the axle link mounts, center driveshaft, steering drag link, and the tie rod up and out of harm’s way. Center ground clearance is increased while critical driveshaft and suspension link angles are reduced.
Tough, Pre-Assembled Suspension Links
Thick 5mm diameter steel links feature tough, fully-captured heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls for exceptional strength and durability. This is one rig that won’t strand you on the trail with a broken suspension link.
The TRX-4 Sport Kit includes a fully waterproof receiver box for your receiver (sold separately). Only Traxxas’ patented innovation gives you the freedom to tackle creeks, snow, and mud without worrying about water in your electronics.
Rigid Steel Frame
A heavy-duty formed-steel ladder frame with molded cross members creates an extremely rigid backbone. The elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain.
- Easy to follow full-color assembly manual
- True-to-scale part illustrations and ruler charts
- Helpful assembly tips and clear illustrations
- Clear TRX-4 Sport body
- Body comes pre-cut and ready to mount
- Includes window masking and decals
- Includes Expedition Rack with scale accessories
- Front grille and rear tail gate with lenses for LED lights
- Rugged front and rear bumpers with red D-rings
- (Requires polycarbonate paint)
- Portal Axles
- Increase ground clearance
- Eliminate torque twist
- Steel gears
- Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts
- Rigid Steel Frame
- 1.5mm thick steel frame rails increase torsional rigidity
- Innovative design allows four wheelbase positions (300mm, 312mm (standard), 324mm, 336mm)
- Adjustable rear shock tower positions
- Bumpers adjust fore and aft
- Rugged rock rails adjust for width
- Wire routing clips integrated into frame rails
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6mm stub axles
- Steel front CV driveshafts
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- Steel gear transfer case
- Innovative Battery Compartments
- Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access
- No pins to lose
- Accommodates different height batteries
- Accepts full-size long battery packs
- Integrated compartment accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Single-speed with steel gears
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Easily removed for servicing
- Accepts standard size servos
- Superior 45° steering angle
- Direct steering (no servo saver)
- Steering geometry corrected for bump steer
- Front — 3 link with panhard
- Rear — Triangulated 4 link
- Pre-assembled heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls
- 5mm diameter steel link rods with 4mm threaded ends
- Pre-assembled aluminum GTS Shocks
- Coilover GTS shocks exclusive to TRX-4 chassis
- Silver-anodized aluminum bodies
- Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height
- Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails
- O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals
- Shock oil included in kit
- Wheels and Tires
- 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- Tough black scale wheels
- Trail tuned S1 rubber compound
- 12mm steel hex
- Tire glue required
- Patented O-Ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps micro receivers dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
MODEL 82010-4: TRX-4 Sport Unassembled Kit, pre-cut clear body with Expedition Rack, and full-color step-by-step assembly manual. Requires: electronics, battery, and charge