Element RC Enduro Trail Truck Trailwalker RTR black
Element RC Enduro Trail Truck Trailwalker RTR black
cargadoresSkyRC e455 AC...
cables-y-conectoresYellow RC XT60...
A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence -- and the answer is the Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary StealthR X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The StealthR X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trail Truck with Sendero body comes ready for adventure right out of the box, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck is ready for the trail - are you?
- BTA STEERING & ALUMINUM STEERING PLATES: Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look. Bolt-on aluminum steering plates allow for more adjustment, strength, and future modification for the user.
- INTEGRATED SERVO WINCH MOUNT: Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot on any trail rig. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
- THREADED ALUMINUM SHOCK BODIES: Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil even in the roughest terrain.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The water-resistant SC480X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- RADIO & SERVO: The XP130, 2.4GHz, 3-channel radio, and receiver, together with a Reedy Power 1320MG (metal gear) water-resistant servo is the perfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail.
- STEALTHR X GEARBOX WITH ADJUSTABLE OVERDRIVE GEARS: At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary StealthR X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The StealthR X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
- ALL IN THE DETAILS. No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic-looking body. The Trailwalker Black is just that, with inspired styling from the 70s and 80s. The Trailwalker Black comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body that has been pre-painted with a new Scratch 'N Weather matte black finish. With this never-before-seen RTR finish, you can either leave it and let nature take its course on the rocks or weather the body to suit your desired look.
- The Trailwalker body was designed for both looks and function, featuring a single-piece design with roll bar, injection-molded bumper and D-rings, windshield wipers, folding mirrors, and front grill with working LEDs.
- The Trailwalker's pivoting side mirror design reduces the risk of losing mirrors while on trail. Drive your rig with confidence knowing it can handle navigating through tight technical rock features.
- Out of the box, the Trailwalker 4x4 is ready to tackle the elements - your journey begins here!
- OFFICIAL LICENSED TIRES: Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General GrabberTM X3 tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General GrabberTM X3 tires are mounted on bronze Ocho beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
- Trailwalker body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Single-piece body with roll bar
- Clear windows
- Molded grill, antennas, and action camera
- Replaceable headlight lenses
- Pivoting side mirrors
- LED headlights
- Adjustable front injection-molded bumper with D-rings
- Removable, injection-molded fairlead
- Realistic styling
- Licensed 1.9"x4.65" General GrabberTM X3 tires
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock tower mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring and idler gears
- Machined steel top shaft
- Steel servo horn
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Wheelbase: 313mm (12.32in)
Internal Gear Ratio: Varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- 4 AA batteries for radio