- Precio rebajado
FISHING PEOPLE BAITING 2500 BAIT BOAT RTR
FISHING PEOPLE BAITING 2500 BAIT BOAT RTR
Use radio to control the bait boat with 2500 grams bait loading capacity to deliver your hook and bait to the spot within 500-meter range, then release the bait to attract fish around the spot.
Features and Functions
- 2.5 KG Bait Hopper Capacity: The hopper of the bait boat can load maximum 2.5 kg bait.
- 3 Meters per second Boat Speed: Brushless motor and ESC, the driving speed can reach 3 meters per second.
- Radio Control Baiting and Hook Release: Use radio to control the bait or hook to the chosen spots.
- 1 Hour Continuously Driving Per Battery Charge: After fully charged, the boat can drive for 1 hour continuously with the highest speed.
- Reserved Mounting & Power Port for Fish Finder: If you want to buy this boat with fish finder, please choose model 3152F.
- 2.4 GHz Radio with Power Batt. Indicator: The radio can control the boat without disturbance, the battery indicator on the transmitter will show the power of the battery for the boat.
- Front & Rear LED Navigation Lights with Low-Voltage Warning: The LED light can help us to identify location and direction of the boat, low-voltage warning system can remind us to control the boat back in time.
- GPS Function: One Button Return & 4 Fishing Spots Marking. Press the button ” One Button Return”, the boat will return back to the original spot. 4 fishing spots can help us to remember where we release the bait, then we can deliver the hook to the same location.
Feed Capacity: 2.5kg
Net Weight: 3.6kg
Distance: 500 meters
Drive Speed: 3m/s
Motor: Brushless motor
- 1× Bait Boat
- 1× Boat Bag
- 1× High current fast AC Charger
- 1× 6.4V 15.6Ah LiFePo Battery Pack
- 1× 2.4GHz 500m Range Radio System Integrated with GPS Functions
(Required 4 pieces AA Alkaline Batteries)
How to Release The Bait
- Open boat cover, put LiFePo battery inside, fix it with velcro strap.
- Use battery plug to plug in receiver power connector.the light on the receiver turns on( remarks:The transmitter shall turns on before receiver turns on), then the control system is working.
- When the transmitter and receiver of the boat both turn on, rotate the knob on the transmitter to C. the lock pin at the rear will withdraw into the lock.
- Rotate the knob on the transmitter to B, the lock pin at the rear will extend to the end of the lock to lock the rear lock.
- Rotate the knob to A, use hand to close the door of the bait hopper.
- Put 2500 grams bait inside the hopper.
- Control the boat with 2500 grams bait to a spot 10 meters away from the shore. Press the button GPS (ON) on transmitter for 5 seconds. Meanwhile, the corresponding green light is on for GPS (RETURN)(indicate that the original spot is memorized, it is also called the return spot.
- Control the boat to a spot, rotate the knob on transmitter from A to B to open the the door, the bait will fall down in the water to attract fish to eat the bait at this spot.
- Press any one of the 4 POSITIONING buttons for 5 seconds, the green light will turn on ( The boat has memorized the coordinate of this spot). We can later remote control the boat with hook or bait to the spot again as long as we press the corresponding positioning button.If you want to cancel the positioning of one spot, press corresponding positioning button for 5 seconds.
- Press the button GPS(RETURN) for 1 second, the boat will come back to the spot 10 meters from the nearest shore and stop there. As long as we pull or push the trigger or rotate the wheel from the transmitter, the boat will cancel return automatically and turn to be controlled by human. Once again if you want to start return automatically, you need to press GPS(RETURN)again. then the boat will return automatically.The 4 green lights on the transmitter will flash if the Battery power is low, we need to control the boat back as soon as possible for the boat has remaining power to drive for 500-800 meters.
How To Release The Hook
When the bait has already been delivered and released and the boat has returned back , we will control the bait boat to deliver the hook.