Productos en oferta
Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Low CG Chassis (no electronics)
Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Low CG Chasis (no electronics) ShortCourse electrico
MODELO COMPETICION 4x4, CON MULTIPLES OPCIONES, emisora, bateria y cargador incluidos, electronica compatible con baterias LiPo
Política de seguridad
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
In addition to everything that already makes a Slash 4X4 great, the
Platinum Edition adds these precision-engineered racing features:
Slash 4X4 Platinum Features:
- Rigid, low center of gravity chassis
- Hard-anodized and PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum axle nuts
- Adjustable front and rear sway bars
- Included optional extra-stiff sway bar set
- Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately; installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque-Control® slipper)
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires molded in S1 race compound
Slash 4X4 Standard Features also included with Slash 4X4 Platinum:
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 Platinum reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and waterproof receiver box (receiver not included) are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition:
Engineered the Traxxas Way, to Race Your Way.
Low-CG Chassis. Aluminum Upgrades. High Volume GTR Shocks. Brushless Power.
The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition features a Low-CG chassis and high-volume shocks to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The Platinum Edition arrives fully assembled and ready to complete with your transmitter, receiver, and battery (not included). In place of the radio system, the Platinum Edition is loaded with Traxxas' premium option parts and accessories. Standard equipment includes machined aluminum suspension components, front and rear sway bars (including a set of extra stiff 'bars), and a clear body ready for your own signature paint style. The Platinum Edition also includes a sealed, silicone-filled differential to replace the installed Torque-Control slipper clutch when track conditions favor a center diff. The Platinum's standout features are its Low-CG chassis and massive GTR shocks, both all-new for the Slash 4X4 Platinum.
Performance-Optimized Low-CG Chassis
Slash 4X4 Platinum's performance refinements begin with a low center of gravity (CG) chassis that's unlike anything you've seen before. The battery (not included) and electronics are held as low as possible to position weight low in the chassis. Extreme Brushless Power and 4WD require a chassis that won't flex under load for arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration. To offer the required rigidity, smoothly integrated ribs form a triangulated structure that's optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags whether you're blasting through the whoops on the track or blazing trails in your backyard. The low-CG design dramatically increases corner speed and stability no matter where you drive. On the track, the low center of gravity allows the Slash 4X4 Platinum to put Velineon power down with superior traction, resulting in harder launches and faster lap times.
Battery and Charger Sold Separately ~
Add a Traxxas Battery and Charger for the Ultimate Combo!
Slash 4X4 lets you choose the performance you want!
Select the right Traxxas iD battery to fit your needs from the options below
5800mAh 2S LiPo
5000mAh 3S LiPo
|Pinion/Spur||13-T / 54-T||19-T / 54-T||19-T / 54-T|
*With included optional gearing
Traxxas iD Auto Battery Identification makes charging simple
See the complete lineup of Traxxas iD batteries and chargers available for this model.
Optional telemetry components let you monitor your model's speed,
temperature, and other parameters from your Android or Apple iOS device
|View the complete listing of telemetry accessories|
|QUICK FEATURES ON SLASH 4X4 PLATINUM EDITION (#6804R)|
Slash 4X4 Platinum's performance refinements begin with a low center of gravity (CG) chassis that's unlike anything you've seen before. The battery (not included) and electronics are held as low as possible to position weight low in the chassis. Extreme Brushless Power and 4WD require a chassis that won't flex under load for arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration. To offer the required rigidity, smoothly integrated ribs form a triangulated structure that's optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags whether you're blasting through the whoops on the track or blazing trails in your backyard. The low-CG design dramatically increases corner speed and stability no matter where you drive. On the track, the low center of gravity allows the Slash 4X4 Ultimate to put Velineon power down with superior traction, resulting in harder launches and faster lap times.
High-Capacity GTR Shocks
Traxxas GTR shocks represent the peak of suspension technology and now set the standard for short-course damping and control. Shock length has been customized for Slash 4X4 Platinum to deliver track-ready suspension travel, and the hard-anodized shock bodies have 13mm bores to hold over 70% more oil than the standard Slash 4X4's Ultra Shocks. The GTR shocks feature PTFE-coated bores for nearly frictionless piston travel, and their slick titanium-nitride coated shafts resist scuffing, increase durability, and eliminate "stiction." The shocks are sealed by unique X-rings to keep oil in and dirt out for smooth, consistent damping and plush suspension action, lap after lap. Between runs, spring reload and ride height changes are as simple as turning the threaded spring collars--no clips or spacers required.
Proven Velineon® Horsepower
The Traxxas Velineon® power system gives the Platinum Edition competition-ready power to match its track-bred handling. The Velineon system is optimized for smooth, high-speed performance and refined control to help you hug the fast line and precisely meter out power at the edge of traction. Low Voltage Detection (LVD) is built in and activated right out of the box, making the Platinum Edition ready for high-output LiPo batteries (there's no better choice than genuine Traxxas Power Cell LiPos--click here to see the options). If you're putting in laps with NiMH packs, LVD can be turned off. On practice days, reverse control lets you back away from the pipes; on race day, lock out reverse to follow the rules while everyone else follows you. The VXL-3s speed control makes setting the throttle mode as easy as pressing the EZ-Set button.
Included Center Differential Option
Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition rolls out of the box with a Torque-Control™ slipper clutch, and also includes a fully-assembled, sealed and silicone-filled Center Differential that can be used in place of the slipper clutch to suit track conditions. The optional Center Differential transfers power to the front and rear differentials independently for smooth power delivery in rough conditions and maximum corner speed. The diff action can be adjusted by using different fluid viscosities for specific driving conditions. Slash 4X4's modular design makes it easy to install and remove the diff for fast tuning.
High Strength Machined Aluminum C-Hubs
Slash 4X4's unique C-Hub design is already Traxxas Tough; this artfully machined aluminum version is stronger still, and preserves the 4X4's carefully engineered steering and suspension geometry for track-ready performance. The brilliant-blue anodized finish adds high-tech style, and the laser-etched logos show your truck is equipped with genuine Traxxas performance parts.
Aluminum Steering Blocks
Precision-machined for total steering accuracy and bulletproof strength, Traxxas Aluminum Steering Blocks are the perfect match for the aluminum C-hubs and further refine Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition's razor-sharp handling. Solid 6061 aluminum construction guarantees race-ready strength and stiffness.
Machined Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers
Traxxas aluminum stub axle carriers add both strength and beauty to the Platinum Edition without compromising the Slash 4X4's optimized suspension geometry. Two hingepin positions allow fine tuning of axle height and roll center.
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Sway bars reduce chassis roll and increase corner speed on high-traction surfaces—perfect for hard-packed tracks and pavement running. Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition features installed silver sway bars, and a stiffer set of black 'bars for extra-high-grip surfaces. The bar thicknesses are precisely tuned, and are easily adjusted for maximum cornering performance.
Officially Licensed S1 Compound
BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires
Slash 4X4's officially licensed BFGoodrich rubber comes molded in the latest S1 racing compound for even greater grip. The track-proven soft S1 compound delivers competition-grade performance and gives Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition extra grip in all conditions.
High-Torque Digital Servo
Prepping the Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition for action is fast and easy--just plug the installed speed control and high-torque steering servo into your receiver. The Traxxas 2075 servo features ball bearings for precise action and a waterproof case to keep moisture, dirt, and dust out of the geartrain. Quick 0.16 second transit time delivers responsive steeering, and 125 oz-in of torque keeps the Slash 4X4 Platinum planted in the groove no matter how aggressively you drive.
Clear Slash 4X4 Body
Mild or wild, you choose the look for Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition. The clear body is crisply molded in tough, crystal-clear polycarbonate, and fully trimmed for a fast finish. Window masks and overspray film make it easy to get professional results. To complete your custom paint job with realistic details, decals for sponsor logos, numbers, grill and rear deck, and other features are included.
No customer reviews for the moment.